“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
It was another big year for ESP! In 2017, we:
- Celebrated our 10th Big Hearts (the 11th is next month!)
- Held a Grand Re-Opening of our ESP gym and dedicated this special space to our founder Martha Wyllie
- Welcomed 45 more campers during camp for our largest summer ever
- Ate lots of spaghetti and met so many new families who joined our ESP community
- Started our AmeriCorps program to expand new family outreach and grow Java Joy,
- And the list goes on!
As we enter 2018, we cannot wait to see what the new year has in store. With every new year comes the opportunity for us to create new goals for ESP alongside the dreams of our participants. As we work to welcome more new participants and families, Rey will fulfill his dream to become an amazing swimmer! While we aim to hold the largest summer camp ever (again!), Magen will fulfill her dream of being a National Championship-winning cheerleader. Every new year, it is our chance to fulfill our mission by making all of these dreams come to life. With you, our Fans, by our side, we know we can make it happen.